May this guide and list (in no order) of our 17 best Austin wedding venues find you well and assist you in your journey to crafting the perfect love story adventure. <3 Samuel, Karly, & Tzu 🧙♂️🧙♀️🐾
Packages & Pricing for the Best Austin Wedding Venues
Please note that wedding packages for the following best Austin wedding venues are approximate at best and are subject to significant changes depending on near term booking specials, day of the week, time of year, guest count, and services included. Also recognize that packages are available for elopements, and smaller, more intimate, micro weddings. Be sure to inquire with each venue before making a price assessment. And now for the show!
ENJOY OUR 17 BEST AUSTIN WEDDING VENUES LIST & GUIDE
#1 BARR MANSION – ⭐️Featured⭐️ The Force is strong here. Despite this list being in no particular order, the sustainable Barr Mansion is indeed our favorite of the Best Austin wedding venues. This is made obvious if you’ve read any of our other venue related posts. There is just something truly magical about this particular venue, and its family. It represents so much more than just an events venue with pretty things for pretty celebrations. To be committed to an organic and sustainable way of life is the highest path one can take. Our purpose in life is to support systems such as this. To support a way of living symbiotically. To create relationships with the world around us that harmonizes with growth, and not decay. Your guaranteed to feel good when booking your wedding here, knowing that you’re supporting a high cause. On the deepest levels your soul will thank you, and this will shine through in your photos and videos. The Barr Mansion, glass-walled ivy-overgrown ballroom, open-air pavilion farmstead, and grand lawn make it easy with so many high-end rustic modern choices for your indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception. There will also be plenty of room for bridal and groom preparations. With a full farm-to-table kitchen on-site you’ll enjoy a tailored organic menu specific to your tastes and fancy. You’ll also enjoy top tier wedding coordination thanks to two of the best pros in the business, Margaret and Molly. You can feel confident booking here year around, there’s a stunning aesthetic for everyone. Weekend wedding packages start at $7,200 and elopements at $1500. Enjoy.
See more of why we’ve chosen Barr Mansion as our favorite venue in our blog here.
#2 HIGHPOINTE ESTATE – We just recently enjoyed their open house and I must say, the positive energy there is palpable. It felt so inviting to be there. This venue is immaculate. The cleanest most pure aesthetic we’ve seen to date. It is most certainly a place to invite the Spirit. Your marriage is sure to be blessed for years to come by the powers that be. White shiplap walls, exposed chocolate stained arched trusses and windows, make this modernized old country church a sight to behold. There are multiple indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. You’ll also enjoy the single location experience with their bride and groom’s respective suites. Wedding packages start between $3,500 and $10,000 depending on the day of the week.
#3 MAE’S RIDGE – A chic and ultra modern barn nestled on 28 acres of Hill Country magic. Their barn, grove, sunset ridge, and pavilion will have you fully satisfied for any indoor or outdoor ceremonies and receptions. With a Bridal lounge and Grooms room you’ll enjoy the convenience of a single location experience. Weekday wedding packages starting at $3,500 and weekend at $5,000.
#4 PECAN SPRINGS RANCH – one of our favorite ranch venues nestled into 17 acres of Texas Hill Country. They perfectly balance the Hill Country charm and uptown style. With 6,000 square feet of glass-walled grand hall, open-air creekside pavilion, and expansive grounds, there’s ample opportunities for your indoor or outdoor nuptial celebration. Wedding packages start between $1500-$4000 depending on the day of week and time of year.
#5 THE ADDISON GROVE – A luxury barn wedding venue that will provide a perfectly curated aesthetic and ambience. The barn is 6,000 square feet of rustic and modern elegance. Also on-site is their 1,800 square foot bridal cottage. Both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options are available. The looming trees of their outdoor ceremony location are absolutely magical. If it’s a high end country fairy tale experience you’re looking for, Addison Grove is a great choice. There are a variety of wedding packages available including some very hot deals for near term bookings. Inquire with them on their website for more information.
#6 800 CONGRESS – a Downtown Austin Event Venue located on historic Congress Avenue. Features include industrial, urban warehouse look with original exposed brick and foundation walls, covered street-level terrace, and state of the art A/V system. Inquire for pricing.
#7 GATHER ON MONROE (VUKA AUSTIN) – an industrial, chic, renovated modern warehouse in the heart of South Austin. Enjoy your ceremony outside in their spacious backyard shaded by oak trees, then party at the reception inside their 3,200 square foot event space and loft. You’ll likely come across the name Vuka when researching this venue and you’re in the right place. Full day wedding packages start at $5,000.
#8 SOUTH CONGRESS HOTEL – super hip boutique hotel with 5,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, including a rooftop pool. The outdoor ceremony space is be filled with tall trees and fountain while the reception hall offers excellent lighting, wood floors, brick walls and retractable glass doors for a seamless indoor outdoor flow. Wedding packages start at $175/hour per person.
#9 THE PLANT AT KYLE – an ultra modern barn with exterior made of limestone and recycled steel. This venues beautifully balances the industrial and contemporary with a warm and cozy feel. Both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions can be held here. You’ll also enjoy the privacy of 17 Texas Hill Country acreage. Their main hall is almost entirely glass walled for a truly magical and natural light filled experience. Wedding packages start at $3,000.
#10 MA MAISON – with its’ strong French heritage, Ma Maison is a most elegant Texas Hill Country estate set on 23 acres. With stunning options for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions, you’ll enjoy crafting a personalized experience. There are three outdoor ceremony spaces in addition to their beautifully elegant French-inspired Great Hall of 4,000 square feet. You’re going to love your portraits at the gazebo and bell tower as well. Other notable features include a grove, and green cathedral. Wedding packages here will start at $4,500.
#11 THE LINE AUSTIN – an iconic mid-century, modern blend hotel venue with 2 gorgeous ballrooms, lushly landscaped infinity pool, rooftop restaurant lounge and view of Town Lake. Your definitely going to enjoy the sleek design aesthetics throughout your entire experience here. Wedding packages starting at $6,500.
#12 THE DRISKILL – a showplace of cattle baron Jesse Driskill, this historic Texas crown jewel is one of Austin’s most famous hotels. They refer to it as timeless, presidential charm. with an extravagant meeting space, ballroom, and hand painted dome ceiling, you are sure to feel like royalty. Room rentals start at just $1,500 for the 1886 Cafe Bakery, and Victorian room, or $10,000 for the epic Mezzanine.
#13 BRODIE HOMESTEAD – a historic urban barn venue with gorgeous woods and limestone throughout it’s 38-foot high ceilinged walls complete with six crystal chandeliers. Bridal and Groom loft are available. Wedding packages start at $5700 for Saturday evening.
#14 CHAPEL DULCINEA – a Spanish-styled chapel venue perched high on an ancient trail overlooking the Wizard Academy campus. We’re definitely going to be shooting some Hogwarts weddings here. I’ll be dressed as a cross between Voldemort and Dumbledore. Think Gandalf the Grey. The Chapel is mainly used as the ceremony site and the receptions will be at one of the three nearby sites – the Veranda Room, Tuscan hall, and Wildflower Barn. It’s not unusual for this venue to see 3 weddings in a day. Chapel Dulcinea operates on a donation based system, requesting $200 or more when possible.
#15 CASTLE AVALON – that’s right, we’re getting into what really makes us tick now, magic. And where there’s castles, there’s magic. Set deep into the protective oak trees nestled into 160 acres of Texas Hill Country, sits the majestic Castle Avalon. Both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception sites are available. Enjoy an enchanted garden ceremony and grand ballroom reception. Think Lord of the Rings, meets Disney, meets Game of Thrones, meets Harry Potter, meets Beauty & The Beast. Your fairy tale legend awaits. Inquire for pricing.
#16 FALKENSTEIN CASTLE– legend has it that it’s quite hard to land a wedding booking here. And if you aren’t booking an event, don’t expect to see it anywhere up close. This epic Castle holds within its’ walls 4 acres to explore. For your ceremony, a Gothic-style chapel with 35 foot high ceilings, magnificent arched doors, and a hand carved French Gothic altar. The reception will be held off-site adjacent to Burnet’s river walk in the main part of town. If it’s a medieval fantasy you desire, look no further. Wedding packages start at $4,000.
#17 VINEYARDS AT CHAPPEL LODGE – This private estate stonework building enjoys a surrounding of wildflowers, California-inspired vineyard, and 53 beautiful acres. And it’s all just 10 minutes from South Austin. Bridal suite and groom’s den make it a perfect single location experience, where you’ll enjoy being fully immersed in your vineyard fairy tale from start to finish. There are both indoor and outdoor options available. Their massive custom tent in the center of the courtyard keeps you right in eye’s view of the vineyard’s heart and soul. Wedding packages will start between $3,100-$8,200 depending on the day of week and time of year.
What Questions Should You Ask Your Micro Wedding Venue?
- What dates are available in our month?
- Will you host another event on the same day?
- How many people can the venue accommodate?
- What types of packages do you offer and what do they cost?
- Can you modify the packages?
- Do you offer elopement, intimate, or micro wedding packages?
- Can we shoot our engagement session here?
- Do you have photo gallery examples of our season?
- Can you purchase additional overtime hours decided on the day?
- How much is the deposit, when is it due, and is it refundable?
- What types of payment plans do you offer?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the reschedule policy?
- Do you offer liability insurance?
- What are your sustainability practices?
VENDORS + STAFF
- Do you have a preferred vendors list?
- Can we hire our own vendors not associated with the venue?
- Do you provide day of coordination? What does this include?
- Do you provide wedding planning services? What does this include?
- Do you provide security services?
- Is there a coat check service?
- When can our vendors begin setting up on the day? Can they start the day before?
- Do you provide help transferring wedding gifts after the reception?
FOOD + DRINKS
- Do you have an in-house caterer or preferred caterer?
- Is there a food and beverage minimum?
- Do you offer a food tasting before finalizing the menu?
- What is the tax and service charge?
- Can I hire my own caterer? Is there a kitchen available to them?
- Can we bring our own beer, wine, champagne, or liqour?
- Is there a corkage fee?
- Are you licensed to serve alcohol?
- Is there an additional charge for bar staff?
- What is the alcohol pricing? Is there a bar minimum?
- Can we bring our own cake?
- Is there a cake-cutting fee?
- Do you provide linens, tables, chairs, plates, silverware, and glassware?
- Will there be coffee?! ☕️
- Do you have any alcohol related animal novelties? (i.e. drink donkeys)
- Do you have indoor and outdoor options for the ceremony and reception?
- What’s the best time of day for our ceremony to get the best photos?
- What is your weather backup plan for outdoor ceremonies and/or receptions?
- Do you offer a sound system or microphones for ceremony and/or speeches?
- Are there groom and bridal preparation areas on-site?
- If so, what kind of accommodations are there?
- Are you ceremony / reception areas climate controlled? If outside, do you have heaters?
- Do you offer the option for rehearsal dinner here?
- Do you offer morning-after mimosa brunch?
- Is there ample on-site parking?
- Is there a strong Wi-Fi? Can you live-stream a ceremony from it?
- Is there a separate designated cocktail hour space?
- Are there noise restrictions?
- How many restrooms are there?
- Do you offer overnight accomodations? If so, what do they cost?
- Is there a discount when booking multiple rooms?
- If there is not an overnight option, what are the nearest hotels?
- Is there a recycling policy?
- Is the venue handicap accessible?
RENTALS + DECOR + ENTERTAINMENT
- Do you have decor available?
- Do you have signage for guest traffic and amenities?
- Can we rearrange the existing decor elements?
- Can we bring our own decorations?
- Are there any restrictions on where we can place decor? (i.e. hanging from rafters, ceiling, etc…)
- Do you provide additional tables and/or chairs?
- Can we rent outside games, structures, or food trucks?
- Can we rent fireworks or candles?
- Can we use sparklers or confetti for our exit?
- Can we rent outdoor heaters or umbrellas?
- Can we hire live entertainment? (i.e. Magician (Wizard), acrobats, fire-spinners, etc…)
- Can the venue accommodate a live band or DJ?
Preferred Austin Wedding Vendors
AUSTIN WEDDING PLANNERS
AUSTIN WEDDING & EVENT LIGHTING, DJ, RENTALS & ENTERTAINMENT
- ALTARED WEDDINGS & EVENTS
- MOONTOWER FURNITURE RENTALS
- TABLE MANNERS PLACE SETTINGS
- MONARCH EVENT RENTALS
- ARCHIVE EVENT RENTALS
AUSTIN WEDDING FLORISTS
AUSTIN WEDDING COFFEE & BARISTA
AUSTIN WEDDING CALLIGRAPHERS & DESIGN
AUSTIN WEDDING LIVE MUSIC
We’re so grateful to have worked with these Austin wedding vendors and know for sure that you’re going to love them as much as we do!